Y EAU DE TOILETTE FOR MEN
Y Eau de Toilette, now newly renovated with new formulation and updated design.
Y Eau de Toilette, now newly renovated with new formulation and updated design. A mineral woody fragrance for men, with vibrant lavender, crisp geranium and warm cedarwood.
Y is a testament to the YSL modern man.
A man who dares to follow his passions and carve his own path.
From inspiration, through hard work and collaboration, to self-accomplishment and success.
A man confident to take all of life’s challenges.
For the authentic and bold, YSL Beauty creates Y: the fragrance for those who dare to ask themselves ‘why not’.
The Y bottle is an expression of modernity. An updated masculine and sharp design, boldly cut out with the signature Y logo. Clear glass surrounds the now brighter crystal blue juice within, a fresh statement for a bright and mineral male fragrance.
With both light and dark fougère facets, Y Eau de Toilette, with reformulated fragrance notes, is a mineral woody fragrance that blends freshness and elegance, echoing the multifaceted personality of the YSL man of today. The NEW formulation has been renovated to be more long-lasting, with up to 12 hours of intensity in a spray.
Bright and crisp, Y Eau de Toilette contrasts vibrant lavender with aromatic clary sage, both from Provence, France, with a crisp and verdant bite of geranium bourbon heart from Madagascar – three ingredients crafted for YSL Beauty.
Like a black leather jacket slipped over a crisp white shirt, Y Eau de Toilette deepens in warmth as cedarwood essence and salty ambergris accord are revealed at the base.
Starring YSL Beauty global fragrance ambassador Lenny Kravitz.
• Top notes: bergamot essence, aldehydes, ginger essence
• Heart notes: lavender heart, geranium heart, clary sage heart
• Base notes: cedarwood essence, olibanum essence, ambergris accord
• For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
• For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
• For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail