LIBRE EAU DE TOILETTE
The new sensual signature of freedom
The new Eau de Toilette brings a light, fresh duality between warmth and cold to the LIBRE floral signature.
The structure of the original LIBRE composition celebrates the signature tension present in all YSL fragrances: the tension between aromatic lavender from France and sensual orange blossom absolute from Morocco. The Eau de Toilette takes this to another level in this next chapter of the Libre story, with the duality between warmth and cold. The smouldering orange blossom is infused with a colder, androgynous white tea accord, revealing a modern and bright fragrance full of sensuality.
Crafted by master perfumers Anne Flipo and Carlos Benaïm.
• Top notes: tangerine, bergamot, lavender
• Heart notes: orange blossom, absolu jasmine, white jasmine tea
• Base notes: musk, vanilla, amber gris
• For light intensity: Spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
• For medium intensity: Spray in a Y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
• For added intensity: Apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail.
Notify me when this product is available