8 hours of beauty sleep in a click!
Expertly developed by YSL Beauté, Touche Éclat Illuminating Pen helps to brighten your best facial features without shimmer or glitter, giving a natural, luminous finish.
Our light-reflecting pigment adds light and radiance where there is natural shadow or depth. It makes your face appear more vibrant and healthy – consider it your secret weapon to conquer the art of complexion.
Buildable sheer to medium coverage, designed for many skin colours and skin tones.
The formula contains calendula extract and caffeine.
Use around the eye area to add light and to help with the appearance of dullness or dark circles for a bright-eyed appearance
Use on smile lines to bring natural light into creases around the mouth
Use on the cupid’s bow to give the appearance of volume to the lip area
Use on cheek bones & brow bones to highlight your features for a natural sculpting effect
This product is not a concealer: it brings light to the skin. It should therefore not be used to cover blemishes or conceal uneven skin tone. For radiant high coverage use our Touche Éclat High Cover
Find your perfect shade with our Shade Finder, and discover the Touche Éclat Collection here.
For a beautifully radiant finish use with Touche Éclat Blur Primer and Touche Éclat Le Teint Foundation.
Available in 14 radiant shades for all skin tones:
No 0 Luminous Milk – Neutral undertone
No 1 Luminous Radiance – Cool undertone
No 1.5 Luminous Silk – Warm undertone
No 2 Ivory Radiance – Neutral undertone
No 2.5 Luminous Vanilla – Cool undertone
No 3 Peach Radiance – Warm undertone
No 3.5 Luminous Almond – Neutral undertone
No 4 Luminous Toffee – Cool undertone
No 4.5 Luminous Sand – Neutral undertone
No 5 Luminous Honey – Warm undertone
No 5.5 Praline Light – Cool undertone
No 6 Luminous Amber – Warm undertone
No 6.5 Luminous Toffee – Neutral undertone
No 7 Luminous Mocha – Cool undertone
Apply on bare skin or over the Touche Éclat Foundation, then blend with the fingertips or a brush for instant radiance and a fresh, glowing makeup look. When using your Touche Éclat pen for the first time, you will need to click the pen up to 20 times to allow product to come through.
Expert Makeup Artist Tips
• ‘Wake me up’ effect: Blend the Touche Éclat pen under your eyes to cover dark circles and help give the appearance of a great night’s sleep. Blend along the brow bones to highlight and define the brows, and give a bright-eyed appearance.
• Highlight and contour: Sweep a light shade of Touche Éclat along the top of the cheek bones to highlight. Use a darker shade below the cheek bones to contour cheeks and add definition to your face.
• Get the glow: Sweep a light shade of Touche Éclat along the bridge of your nose, in a small triangle on your forehead, and across your upper cheekbones to give a radiant glow.
• Lip styler: Add a dab of Touche Éclat in the cupid’s bow of your lips.
• Eyeshadow base: Blend Touche Éclat across the eyelid to even out skin tone, great to use as a primer for any eyeshadow.
• Define eyebrows: Apply a light shade of Touche Éclat onto the outside half of the top of the brow and blend in with fingers to illuminate and define.
• Top up on the go: ideal for touching up for a long-lasting flawless look, erasing traces of mascara flakes, eyeshadow fallout, or smudged lipstick.