Full coverage. Flawless radiance. Over 1,800 5* reviews.
YSL’s bestselling foundation, Touche Éclat Le Teint’s full coverage foundation is infused with the illuminating light of Touche Éclat for a radiant complexion.
The formula contains a new association of pigments for enhanced coverage and radiance, giving a flawless finish. With long-lasting wear, Touche Éclat Le Teint full coverage foundation is designed to feel weightless on the skin, offering blendable comfort.
Find your perfect shade with our Shade Finder
Now available in 19+ shades:
• B10 - very fair, neutral undertone
• BR10 – very fair, cool undertone
• BD10 – very fair, warm undertone
• B20 - fair, neutral undertone
• BR20 - fair, cool undertone
• BD25 - fair, warm undertone
• B30 – light, neutral undertone
• BD30 – light, warm undertone
• B40 – medium, neutral undertone
• BR40 – medium, cool undertone
• B45 – medium beige, neutral undertone
• BR45 – medium beige, cool undertone
• B50 – medium tan, neutral undertone
• BD50 – medium tan, warm undertone
• BR50 – medium tan, cool undertone
• B60 – medium deep, neutral undertone
• BD60 – medium deep, warm undertone
• B70 – deep, neutral undertone
For best results, apply with the Touche Éclat Foundation Y-Brush for flawless, weightless coverage.
Pump two drops of Touche Éclat Le Teint into the ‘Y’ signature reservoir of the Y-Brush. Dab the texture on the cheeks, forehead and chin, and blend using circular movements from the centre of the face outwards. Use the side for the brush to smooth the foundation onto the lower eyelids, nostril area and nose. For a more blendable application, apply one drop first, followed by a second drop of the full coverage foundation to finish.
If applying with fingertips, apply with gentle sweeping motions from the centre of the face outwards.
For the final radiant touches to your complexion, highlight and conceal with YSL’s iconic illuminating pen, Touche Éclat.