New satin mono eyeshadows in YSL signature nude shades to create effortless, couture looks.
Wearable for day or night, for every eye colour. As worn by YSL Beauty ambassador Kaia Gerber.
Yves Saint Laurent shared his appreciation of the female body with bold sheer creations that revealed his models’ bodies, celebrating their beauty and diversity. To homage the brand’s heritage, YSL Beauty debuts YSL Satin Crush: a new eyeshadow collection designed to enhance and complement the natural beauty of all eyes.FORMULA
Whether you have blue, green, hazel, brown or dark eyes, this collection of satin nudes has a spectrum of complementary tones for everyone: soft gold, radiant beiges, sophisticated brown, warm bronze and copper.
All suited to create impactful eye looks: from an understated look for day to a radical smokey eye for a night out, paired with the blackest of lashes. Perfect for those who are out from dawn to dusk.
All shades are housed in a couture black and gold pack featuring the legendary YSL logo.• Satin finish mono eyeshadows
• Apply with just one stroke of the finger or brush across the eyelid
• Apply multiple strokes depending on the desired intensity, for a more dramatic payoff
• Wear on its own or blend together with other YSL Satin Crush shades for a bold eye statement
GET THE YSL NUDE SMOKEY EYE LOOK
This season YSL Beauty gives a twist to the traditional smokey eye, using new YSL Satin Crush eyeshadows to create the perfect nude smokey eye for a look that is luminous but just as sultry. Achieve it in 4 easy steps.
To ensure a flawless application, ensure the eye area is dry, clean and moisturised.
For best results, prime your eyelid before eyeshadow application with Touche Éclat High Cover Concealer and gently tap fingertips across your eyelid to blend the product.
To illuminate the greater eye area, apply YSL’s iconic Touche Éclat Illuminating Pen over the inner corner of the eye and under the arch of the brow for a natural highlight. Begin eyeshadow application with a shade similar to your skin tone to create a soft, shimmering base. Apply with just one stroke of the finger or brush across the eyelid. Bring the eye shadow up to the brow bone as well as to the inner corner of the eye for a touch of extra shimmer.
To define your crease, pick a contrasting or darker shade. This will add dimension and depth to your look. Add the desired shade to the outer corner and sweep it across the eye crease.Keep blending to ensure no harsh lines are visible.
• For green eyes: Use 1 “Scandalous Beige” as base and 4 “Extreme Copper” as contrasting shade, blending it across the crease and on the outer corner of the eye
• For blue eyes: Use 3 “Indecent Nude” as base and 6 “Transgressive Taupe” as contrasting shade, blending it across the crease and on the outer corner of the eye
• For hazel eyes: Use 1 “Scandalous Beige” as base and 6 “Transgressive Taupe” as contrasting shade, blending it across the crease and on the outer corner of the eye
• For brown eyes: Use 6 “Transgressive Taupe” as base and 2 “Excessive Brown” as contrasting shade, blending it across the crease and on the outer corner of the eye
4. Add drama
To add drama to your look, apply Dessin Du Regard Waterproof Eye Pencil in 01 Black to the upper lash line. Finish your look with YSL Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils, for a false lash effect or Mascara Volume Effet Faux Cils Radical for dramatic lash volume and black intensity.
• YSL Satin Crush Eyeshadow: Nude shades, satin finish
• YSL Sequin Crush Eye Shadow: High-pigment colour shades, sequin-like finish
Notify me when this product is available