Conceal, highlight and contour with the iconic YSL illuminating pen.
Expertly developed by YSL Beauté, the Touche Éclat concealer pen disguises dark circles and highlights your best features, adding instant radiance to your face. This must-have pen used by makeup artists is the one beauty essential that no woman should be without.
Find your perfect shade with our Shade Finder.
For a flawless, radiant finish use with Touche Éclat Blur Primer and Touche Éclat Le Teint Foundation.
Now available in 10 radiant shades to conceal, highlight and contour all skin tones:
No1 Luminous Radiance – Cool undertone
No1.5 Luminous Silk – Warm undertone
No2 Luminous Ivory – Neutral undertone
No2.5 Luminous Vanilla – Cool undertone
No3 Peach Radiance – Warm undertone
No4.5 Luminous Sand – Neutral undertone
No5 Luminous Honey – Warm undertone
No5.5 Praline Light – Cool undertone
No6 Luminous Amber – Warm undertone
No6.5 Luminous Toffee – Neutral undertone
No7 Luminous Mocha – Cool undertone
Apply on bare skin or over the Touche Éclat foundation, then blend with the fingertips or a brush for instant radiance and freshness. When using your Touche Éclat pen for the first time, you will need to click the pen up to 20 times to allow product to come through.
Expert Makeup Artist Tips
• ‘Wake me up’ effect: Blend the Touche Éclat concealer pen under your eyes to cover dark circles and give the appearance of a great night’s sleep. Blend along the brow bones to highlight and give a bright-eyed appearance.
• Highlight and contour: Sweep a light shade of Touche Éclat along the top of the cheek bones to highlight. Use a darker shade below the cheek bones to contour and add definition to your face.
• Get the glow: Sweep a light shade of Touche Éclat along the bridge of your nose, in a small triangle on your forehead, and across your upper cheekbones to give a radiant glow.
• Lip plump effect: Add a dab of Touche Éclat in the cupid’s bow of your lips for a plumping effect.
• Perfect eyeshadow base: Blend Touche Éclat across the eyelid to even out skin tone. This will also act as a perfect primer to fix eye shadow in place.