8 hours of beauty sleep in a click!
Expertly developed by YSL Beauté, Touche Éclat Illuminating Pen helps to disguise dark circles whilst highlighting your best features without shimmer or glitter, giving a natural, luminous finish.
Our light-reflecting pigment helps hide the appearance of wrinkles around the eye area and makes your face appear more vibrant and healthy – consider it your secret weapon to conquer the art of complexion.
This must-have pen used by YSL makeup artists worldwide is the one beauty essential that no woman should be without.
Buildable sheer to medium coverage, designed for many skin colours and skin tones.
Find your perfect shade with our Shade Finder.
For a beautifully radiant finish use with Touche Éclat Blur Primer and Touche Éclat Le Teint Foundation.
Now available in 11 radiant shades to conceal, highlight and contour all skin tones:
No1 Luminous Radiance – Cool undertone
No1.5 Luminous Silk – Warm undertone
No2 Ivory Radiance – Neutral undertone
No2.5 Luminous Vanilla – Cool undertone
No3 Peach Radiance – Warm undertone
No4.5 Luminous Sand – Neutral undertone
No5 Luminous Honey – Warm undertone
No5.5 Praline Light – Cool undertone
No6 Luminous Amber – Warm undertone
No6.5 Luminous Toffee – Neutral undertone
No7 Luminous Mocha – Cool undertone
Apply on bare skin or over the Touche Éclat Foundation, then blend with the fingertips or a brush for instant radiance and a fresh, glowing makeup look. When using your Touche Éclat pen for the first time, you will need to click the pen up to 20 times to allow product to come through.
Expert Makeup Artist Tips
• ‘Wake me up’ effect: Blend the Touche Éclat pen under your eyes to cover dark circles and help give the appearance of a great night’s sleep. Blend along the brow bones to highlight and define the brows, and give a bright-eyed appearance.
• Highlight and contour: Sweep a light shade of Touche Éclat along the top of the cheek bones to highlight. Use a darker shade below the cheek bones to contour cheeks and add definition to your face.
• Get the glow: Sweep a light shade of Touche Éclat along the bridge of your nose, in a small triangle on your forehead, and across your upper cheekbones to give a radiant glow.
• Lip styler: Add a dab of Touche Éclat in the cupid’s bow of your lips.
• Eyeshadow base: Blend Touche Éclat across the eyelid to even out skin tone, great to use as a primer for any eyeshadow.
• Define eyebrows: Apply a light shade of Touche Éclat onto the outside half of the top of the brow and blend in with fingers to illuminate and define.
• Top up on the go: ideal for touching up for a long-lasting flawless look, erasing traces of mascara flakes, eyeshadow fallout, or smudged lipstick.