Dark roasted black coffee meets luminous dragon fruit. Fruity and vibrant.
Experience YSL Black Opium, the rock couture fragrance for women by Yves Saint Laurent. Captivating, unparalleled in provocation, deliberatively seductive. Starring YSL Beauty global make-up and fragrance ambassador Zoë Kravitz.
In 1977 Yves Saint Laurent introduces Opium: a boundary-pushing perfume. A revolution in a bottle. A new idea of femininity: sultry, provocative, enthralling. Fast forward to 2014, and Opium’s legacy and audacity continues to dazzle: Yves Saint Laurent Beauty unveils Black Opium, re-inventing desire in a new, contemporary light, reshaped for the modern woman. The Black Opium woman is embodied by YSL Beauty muse Zoë Kravitz.
For those seeking a fruity and vibrant fragrance YSL Beauty continues to re-invent its ever-epic perfume and debuts NEW Black Opium Eau de Parfum Neon.
A new, vibrant spin on the floral-gourmand signature of the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum.
The Eau de Parfum Neon adds a neon-like radiance to the Black Opium dark coffee accord emboldened with luscious dragon fruit. The adrenaline-rich coffee gives way to a heart of jasmine and orange blossom, teamed with juicy dragon fruit tingling with radiance, and enveloped by vanilla and white musk, making for a women’s perfume that is both couture and edgy.
Crafted by Natalie Lorson, Marie Salamagne, Olivier Cresp and Honorine Blanc.
• Top notes: dragon fruit accord, mandarin essence, cedrat essence
• Heart notes: orange flower accord, jasmine sambac absolute, hibiscus flower accord
• Base notes: black coffee accord, vanilla accord, cedarwood virginia essence
Like in couture tailoring, the signature Black Opium bottle is re-visited and given a new silhouette with the contemporary woman in mind. A new, more elongated design embellished with black glitter, as if dressed in sequins. The signature round window on the bottle remains, revealing a bold neon pink for that extra YSL touch.
- Black Opium Eau de Parfum. The original Eau de Parfum. Featuring adrenaline-rich black coffee and sensual vanilla. Captivating and energising.
- Black Opium Eau de Parfum Illicit Green. A zesty take on the Black Opium signature. Green mandarin and creamy fig combine to create this ‘mocktail in a scent’. Energising and fresh.
- Black Opium Eau de Parfum Neon. A vibrant spin on the original Black Opium Eau de Parfum. The signature coffee notes meet luminous dragon fruit. Fruity and vibrant.
- Black Opium Eau de Parfum Extreme. The Black Opium signature taken to the next level. Extra-black coffee, ultra-white flowers, and an abundance of patchouli. Exhilarating and excessive.
- Black Opium Eau de Parfum Intense. A bold interpretation of the Black Opium’s coffee note, enhanced by the thrilling aura of blue absinth for intensity. Deep and seductive.
- For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
- For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
- For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail
OTHER APPLICATION TIPS:
- Hair & hair accessories: they can be fragranced for a gentle fragrance trail. For just a halo of scent, spray your hair brush only.
- Garments: perfume the inside of your jacket and coats for a medium trail. For added intensity of fragrance go further and perfume your blouse / jumper.
- Scarves: for lighter fragrance, spray a scarf and wrap the scarf around your neck to transfer fragrance onto yourself gently.
- Bathing: spritz perfume on warm bath water for an indulgent experience.
The Eau de Parfum Neon adds a neon-like radiance to the Black Opium dark coffee accord emboldened with luscious dragon fruit.
The adrenaline-rich coffee gives way to a heart of jasmine and orange blossom, teamed with juicy dragon fruit tingling with radiance, and enveloped by vanilla and white musk, making for a women’s perfume that is both couture and edgy. Crafted by Natalie Lorson, Marie Salamagne, Olivier Cresp and Honorine Blanc