Gift-Wrapped Black Opium Eau de Parfum
Gift the YSL Way by treating your friends and loved ones to Black Opium, the addictive feminine frag ... Read more
GIFT THE YSL WAY.
With Black Opium Eau de Parfum.
This bottle arrives pre-wrapped in matte black YSL gift wrap, for a truly luxury gifting experience.
The original Eau de Parfum. Featuring black coffee and sensual vanilla. Addictive and energising.
Experience YSL Black Opium, the rock couture fragrance for women by Yves Saint Laurent.
Addictive, unparalleled in provocation, deliberatively seductive.
Faced by YSL Beauty global make-up and fragrance ambassador Zoë Kravitz.
In 1977 Yves Saint Laurent introduces Opium: a boundary-pushing perfume. A revolution in a bottle. A new idea of femininity: sultry, provocative, addictive.
In 2014, the Opium’s legacy and audacity continue to dazzle: Yves Saint Laurent Beauty unveils Black Opium, re-inventing addiction in a new, contemporary light, reshaped for the modern woman.
To embody the Black Opium woman is YSL Beauty muse Zoë Kravitz.
The original Black Opium Eau de Parfum.
A captivating floral gourmand scent, twisted with an overdose of black coffee, for a shot of adrenaline. Energy, sensuality, coupled with that unique YSL edge.
The signature black coffee accord is paired with sensual vanilla, enriched by the softness of white flowers and orange blossom, against a base of patchouli and comforting white musk.
A daring contrast of light and dark, for a women’s fragrance that bewitches with its trail.
Crafted by Marie Salamagne, Nathalie Lorson, Olivier Cresp and Honorine Blanc.
• Top notes: pear accord, mandarin essence
• Heart notes: vanilla, orange blossom, white flowers
• Base notes: black coffee accord, cedarwood essence, white musk, patchouli
Feminine, sleek, dazzling. The Black Opium bottle is decorated with black glitter, as if dressed in sequins. The shimmering black of the bottle is contrasted with the pink hue of the centre and the radical contours of the bottle silhouette, for a design that is both edgy and glamourous.
• For light intensity: spray in a cloud around your head and shoulders, let the fragrance fall gently around you.
• For medium intensity: spray in a y-shape across your body, beginning at one shoulder and finishing at the other. If you are wearing jewellery it is a great alternative to spraying your neck.
• For added intensity: apply perfume directly to your pulse points and / or hot spots (wrist, inner elbow and lower neck). Here the heat of your body will allow the fragrance to reveal its full trail. Include shoulders and back to intensify your perfume trail