HOW DO I FIND OUT
Your skin’s undertone is its natural underlying colouring – this can be neutral, warm or cool.
There are a few ways to try and determine your skin’s undertone.
“BD” BEIGE DORE
Yellow/golden or warm undertone
“BR” BEIGE ROSE
Pink/blue or cool undertone
If I look at my skin in natural light, ideally wearing white or black clothing for a neutral canvas:
- The underlying colour of my skin is yellow/gold or olive
- The colour of my veins appears green
- I look better in gold jewellery
- The underlying colour of my skin is a mixture of pinks and yellows
- The colour of my veins is difficult to determine
- I look good in both silver and gold jewellery
- The underlying colour of my skin is red/pink & even blue
- The colour of my veins appears blue/purple
- I look better in silver jewellery
DISCOVER OUR FOUNDATION FINDER
GO INTO STORE
The best way to accurately determine your undertone and find your tailored foundation match is to visit any YSL Beauty counter where our expert Beauty Advisors will be happy to shade match you.